1. Mix turkey, a little salt and pepper, egg, tbs. of flour, and rice in bowl set aside.
2. In soup pot warm some olive oil, saute 2 chopped garlic cloves and onions till cooked.
3. Add pureed tomatoes, water (the water is the only broth so you need to add a lot so it can be soup, I also added some chicken broth), salt and pepper, and other spices of your choice to pot. Let boil.
5. Roll turkey into balls and put in soup, cook for 10-15 minutes
6. When meat is almost done add carrots and cook till soft