This weekend Sammie and I hung out with Jace and Cali for the day! After being a bit lazy all day we decided to go to Meijer and grab the stuff to make fruit pizza (if I had named it I would call it fruity pizzy, its not really pizza after all). I am not always good at letting kids help me bake, they make a lot of messes! But I did let Cali help with the simple stuff : ) Any who for those who want to make it (which should be everyone, ITS SO GOOD!) here is how...
Enjoy : )
You will need:
*1 package of sugar cookie mix (and all the ingredients needed to make them)
*8oz cream cheese (softened)
*1/4 cup powdered sugar
*your fruit of choice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray pan, then make sugar cookie mix as directed on package. Then put it on a cookie sheet (or pizza pan) and spread out in whatever shape you like
we opted for a square so cali preferred that we call it a cake because it was not a pizza at all.
2. Put in oven for 8-12 minutes/until edges are golden brown
3. Beat softened cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar
4. Cut up any and all fruit you would like to put on your pizzy/cake : )
5. Cool cookie completely before spreading on the cream cheese and then decorating it however you please with all of your fruit.
Today I am going to start...
So here goes nothing...
Day 1: Self Portrait
I am not a take pictures of myself kind of girl. I don't really like pictures of myself, I would much rather be the one behind the camera. So when I am in front of the camera by myself I usually just resort to making faces like these...
Happy Labor Day : )