Here are my highs and lows of the week! Apparently this was started on the blog Life Crafts & Whatever but I found it on Shaydes of Life a childhood friend who has a great blog! : )
1. Going to the beach with Travis yesterday
2. Doing Crafts with Sammie and watching Overboard...I will put pictures of what I made soon.
3. Working on being more diligent about reading before bed and I would say I was 60% successful this week, better than last week! I am currently reading Bittersweet by Shauna Niequist.
4. Having dinner with my wonderful grandma for her birthday : )
1. Homework, this will probably be my low for the next year so get used to it.
2. It rained on Wednesday when my mom and I wanted to lay by the neighbors pool, it was a bummer!
3. I did get to lay by the pool one day because it was nice and I got REALLY burnt so that was not so great.
Thats all for today! Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!